TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf, On-line Software Kind


TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 Notification Pdf, Online Application Form

TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022

Tamil Nadu Uniformed Companies Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has invitations on-line purposes from the Candidates (Indian Residents Solely) for posts of Sub-Inspector of Police (Taluk & Armed Reserve). TN SI Notification launched for filling up of vacancies in Police Division for 444 Posts. Candidates are instructed to learn all of the directions within the info Brochure earlier than filling out the web utility. TN Police SI On-line Software type will begin from March 08, 2022. The final date of submission on-line utility type is 07 April 2022. Division will likely be performed the SI written examination within the month of June 2022 (the precise date of the written examination will likely be introduced later). Candidates can test the entire details about TN Police SI Recruitment 2022 right here on this web page.

tnusrb.tn.gov.in Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk and AR) Notification Particulars

Division Title Tamil Nadu Uniformed Companies Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)
 Submit Title Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk and AR)
 Complete Emptiness 444 Posts
On-line Software Kind Begin Date 08 March 2022
Final Date for Submission On-line Software 07 April 2022
Job Location Tamilnadu
Article Class Recruitment
Official Web site tnusrb.tn.gov.in

TNUSRB SI Emptiness 2022 Particulars

Out of the entire vacancies for Taluk and AR, 30% will likely be allotted for Girls / Transgender candidates. Girls / Transgender candidates shall even be entitled to compete within the remaining 70% of vacancies together with males candidates within the Taluk and AR vacancies. If eligible Girls / Transgender candidates usually are not accessible for choice, their emptiness will likely be crammed up by the boys candidates of the identical class through the closing provisional choice.

Submit Emptiness
Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk) 399
Sub-Inspectors of Police (AR) 45
Complete 444

TNUSRB SI Vacancy 2022

TN Sub-Inspector Eligibility Standards

Instructional Qualification

The applicant should maintain a Bachelor’s Diploma obtained from an Establishment / College acknowledged by the College Grants Fee / Authorities in 10+2+3/4/5 sample or 10+3+2/3 sample in case of Diploma programs. Nevertheless, candidates who’ve obtained Bachelor’s diploma by means of Open Universities with out going by means of the above sample won’t be eligible.

Age Restrict

  • Minimal Age Restrict  – 20 Years
  • Most Age Restrict – 30 Years

Age Leisure 

TN Police SI Age Criteria

Software Payment

  • Examination Payment – Rs. 500/-
  • If a Police Departmental candidate applies for each underneath open quota and departmental quota, he/she shall pay a sum of Rs.1000/- as an examination payment.

Choice Course of & Marks Allocation

S. No. Description Open Departmental Quota
1. Tamil Language Eligibility Check 100 Marks
2. Principal Written Examination 70 Marks 85 Marks
3. Bodily Effectivity Check 15 Marks  Exempted
4. Viva-Voce 10 Marks 10 Marks
5. Particular Marks 05 Marks 05 Marks
Complete 100 Marks 100 Marks

Pay Scale

Vital Dates

Occasions  Dates
Notification Launch Date  08-03-2022
 Graduation of On-line Functions  08-03-2022
 Final Date of Submission of On-line Functions  07-04-2022
 Date of Written Examination  June 2022

Additionally, Verify

ESIC Admit Card 2022 Link

How you can Apply For TN SI Recruitment 2022 Software Kind

Step 1: Initially, go to the official web site of TNUSRB @tnusrb.tn.gov.in

Step 2: Download the SI (Taluk & AR) 2022 Notification and Verify particulars.

Step 3: Click on on the On-line Software Link.

Step 4: Click on on Create New Person and Generate Person ID and Password.

Step 5: Login with Person ID and Password.

Step 6: Replenish Software Kind Particulars, Add Paperwork and Pay Payment.

Step 7: Submit the Software Kind and Take a printout of it.

Imp. UPDATE – If candidates have any queries concerning TN Sub-Inspectors of Police Jobs, Enter your query within the under remark field. ( You could preserve visiting this web page for the Newest Updates. Replace By sarkariaresult.com Group 👨🏻🏫

FAQ

When will launch the TN SI Recruitment Notification 2022?

TN SI Recruitment Notification will launch on 08 March 2022.

How you can can Apply for the TNUSRB SI Recruitment Software?

Candidates can apply for TNUSRB SI Emptiness Software Kind from the web site i.e. tnusrb.tn.gov.in.

Leave a Comment

Takonus Thala bhula news Free online video downloader sociallyTrend filmypost24Choti Diwali Wishes Jaipur Dekho Socially Keeda